- Always dust before vacuuming.
- Make sure you wipe with the grain when cleaning wood surfaces - it prevents streaks!
- Cleaning regularly makes things much easier.
- Limescale can be removed from shower heads by soaking them in a mix of water & vinegar.
- When cleaning windows, clean one side vertically and the other horizontally. That way, streaks are easy to locate.
- Make sure to clean your cleaning tools.
- Multi-purpose cleaning tools save both time and money.
- Listen to music or a podcast while you clean to speed it up!
- Clean when it's light out, so you can see dirt more easily.
- Doing something messy? Tidy up as you go. It'll save time in the long run.
- Don't scrub. Instead, let your cleaning product soak in and see how much easier it is to wipe up!
Friday, June 25, 2021
Thursday, June 17, 2021
Our team of friendly & professional cleaners are committed to nothing less than reaching the highest level of satisfaction, not only to impress but also to help take the stress out of your life. Get a complete new and fresh feeling after we clean your carpets, rugs and more.
Always dust before vacuuming. Make sure you wipe with the grain when cleaning wood surfaces - it prevents streaks! Cleaning regularly makes ...